Terms & Conditions
The website with the web address and all its contents, including the brand, trade names, logo, graphic designs, images and text are, except those provided by properly identified external entities, property of Rita O. Paulo, thus being forbidden to be used by third parties for commercial purpose or for distribution, including reproduction in whole or in part, without prior express authorization.
triipi® is a registered trademark and our cushions/pillows’ design and utility model are registered with all rights reserved. Moreover, it is expressly forbidden to use the products and services purchased for commercial purposes, namely for resale of goods, without our prior formal authorization in written.
The access and use of the site implies the acceptance by the respective users of the following conditions:
1. Information made available: The contents and information made available on this site are intended to inform the user about the products and services offered by the triipi® brand. triipi® reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to complete, alter or delete any information contained on the pages of this site.
2. Privacy and data protection: Personal data provided by the holder in filling out forms provided on the site will be processed and stored by triipi® in strict compliance with applicable national data protection legislation. The data will be retained by triipi® as long as the existing contractual relations between the brand and its owners remain in force. The holder may have access to the information that concerns him directly, requesting its correction, addition or deletion, through direct or written contact to email@example.com.
3. Cookies: triipi® uses "cookies" on its website, which are intended to improve the site's own performance and user experience, thus allowing a faster and more efficient browsing of its contents, and sometimes eliminating the need to enter the same information. To know in detail what cookies are, how they are used, and the ability to limit their use, please refer to the link: http://cookies.insites.com/.
4. Exclusion of liability: triipi® assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages resulting from possible impossibility, delay, suspension or interruption of access to the site as a result of technical failures or other reasons related to equipment, software or network. In the course of its use and access to the site, triipi® does not guarantee its full immunity to any hacking, virus and other intrusion software attacks that are carried out by malicious third parties.
5. Applicable law: This site is governed by Portuguese law, and is deemed competent to settle any dispute arising from or related to the information contained therein, the Portuguese Courts, with express waiver of any others. According to Law 144/2015, it is informed that in case of dispute, the competent court will be the Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Lisbon (http://www.centroarbitaduralisboa.pt).
6. As our products are carefully manufactured and its materials described, triipi® cannot be held responsible for any accidents, allergic reactions or anything unexpected that may occur, either with adults or with children. Nevertheless and despite forever mentioned it is never too much to stress that children should not be left alone.